1) MSc Nursing – Mental Health and BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health) (part-time)
2) BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health) (S19 cohort – full-time)
The College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University is seeking to appoint an external examiner for each of the above nursing programmes to commence in September 2021 for an initial four year period and cover subsequent cohorts as necessary.
The successful applicants will be asked to attend one examination board per year and submit an annual report following this. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
- Experience of delivering pre-registration programmes
- Current NMC registration on the appropriate part of the register
- Previous experience as an external examiner
Date of appointment:
- September 2021 – September 2025
Programme details will be provided to the appointee and induction/training offered.
Please note that due to existing external examiner arrangements we are not able to appoint candidates from the following institutions:
University of South Wales, Glyndwr, Birmingham City, Bradford, Birmingham, Trinity College Dublin, Leeds Beckett, Bangor, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Salford, Edge hill Lancashire, Edge hill Lancashire, Open University, University of Chester, Derby, South Bank, Canterbury Christ Church, Glasgow Caledonian, West of England, Salford, York, Manchester Metropolitan, Bangor, Liverpool John Moores and Buckinghamshire New University
For expressions of interest, further information on the programme or to submit your CV, please contact Cath Williams on C.Williams@swansea.ac.uk