- To lead and sustain the activities of the University of Glasgow in Singapore delivered through its subsidiary University of Glasgow Singapore (UGS).
- To provide leadership and management and make a significant contribution to the delivery of mainly undergraduate, but also postgraduate teaching, ensuring that the programmes are delivered to a standard equivalent to the programmes on the main Glasgow campus.
- To contribute to scholarship and to the internationalisation agenda • To provide specific leadership, management and teaching in the joint Honours programme in Nursing with SIT, representing the University of Glasgow (UofG) and ensuring that the partnership with SIT meets UofG, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences (MVLS) and School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing (SoMDN) objectives in relation to national/international excellence in the delivery of learning, teaching and student experience and to the strategic development of innovative learning pedagogies, scholarship and educational research.
- The post is based at the University of Glasgow Singapore with occasional visits to the campus in Glasgow as needed. This is a three-year contract, to be extended subject to review.
- Applicants must have an ability to work in Singapore to deliver this role, subject to working and residency permissions.