The Department of Health and Wellbeing, in the School of Allied Health & Community at the University of Worcester is seeking External Examiners for the following programme:
- Certificate in Higher Education / Foundation Degree (FdSc) in Health and Social Care
We are seeking a replacement external examiner for the next academic year for the Foundation Degree (Science) in Health and Social Care Practice. The University of Worcester offers support for external examiners and a full induction day. Further support is also provided by the Course leader and module team. The University normally expects external examiners to attend a minimum of one examination board per year.
Applicants are advised that the University applies the following criteria to external examiners:
- The area of expertise of external examiners is within the area of assessment undertaken
- Applicants should have recently been employed (or are still employed) within a university appointment
- Applicants must not have been a University of Worcester examiner within the last five years
- Applicants will have a recognised Healthcare qualification, either Nurse (Nursing and Midwifery Council) or Allied Health Profession (Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)) registered applicants will be considered
Two External Examiners are required for the full-time, 2 year, Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care.
Interested applicants can seek further information or should send a CV for consideration to Rebecca Weston Senior Lecturer Health and Social Care, Course Leader for CertHE and FdSc HSC, University of Worcester, firstname.lastname@example.org