The College of Human and Health Sciences is seeking an external examiner for BSc (Hons) / Grad Dip Community Health Studies (Community Mental Health Nursing).
The external examiner is asked to look at a sample of the assessments and report on:
- the administration of the programme
- the standards and consistency of internal marking
- the standards of student performance
- the extent to which the regulations and processes of the University are correctly applied and adhered to
- whether the academic standards of the programme are appropriate
- examples of good practice identified
The successful applicant will be asked to attend one examination board per year and submit an annual report following this.
- Experience of delivering community mental health nursing programmes
- Current NMC registration on the appropriate part of the register
- Previous experience as an external examiner
Date of appointment:
- September 2019 – September 2023
Programme details will be provided to the appointee and induction/training offered.
Please note that due to existing external examiner arrangements we are not able accept applications from staff in Bangor University.
Please send initial expressions of interest and a CV to the programme leader, Lynne Walsh, L.Walsh@swansea.ac.uk