Teesside University are looking to appoint a new MODULE and AWARD examiner for the BSc (Hons) Applied Rehabilitation (Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy) and BSc (Hons) Medical Imaging courses within the School of Health and Life Sciences.
The subjects involved are:
- Skills for Evidence-Based Practice
- Lifestyle Rehabilitation
- Ethics in Healthcare
- Developing Effectiveness in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Applied Rehabilitation
- Continuing Professional Development
- Exploring Leadership
- Principles of Cross-Sectional Imaging
- Advanced Radiographic Practice
Information about the provision can be found on the University website: https://www.tees.ac.uk/prospectus
The appointment is to run for five academic years, starting as soon as possible.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Fiona MacGregor DIRECT at email@example.com, providing a copy of your most recent CV.