The Division of Nursing and Midwifery, Health Sciences School is seeking to appoint an external examiner to oversee:
- BMedSci Health and Human Sciences
The appointment would be for a period of four years from September 2021 and examiners would be expected to:
- Review and approve examination papers
- Review and comment on QA procedures relating to the internal assessment of student work.
- Attend relevant examinations boards
- Comment on/contribute to programme development
- Write a yearly report
Work from level 2 and 3 would be scrutinised by the External Examiner and this would take place remotely using google drive / blackboard. The work would be reviewed on dates to be agreed in conjunction with the assessment calendar in February, June and August each year.
Please be aware that some of the dates on the assessment calendars are short turnarounds especially August.
For further information please contact Fiona Wilson: Programme Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest and CV should be sent to Mrs Tracey Pacan (Assessments Team Leader) at email@example.com