Teesside University are looking to appoint a new Module and Award examiner for the MSc Global Leadership and Management in Healthcare and MSc Global Leadership and Management in Healthcare (Senior Leader Apprenticeship) within the School of School of Health and Life Sciences.
The subject areas involved are: Healthcare leadership and quality improvement, level 7
- Advanced Personal Effectiveness
- Leading and Managing Change
- Managing the Human Dimensions of Change
- Positive Organisational Behaviours
- The Well-Led Organisation
- Final Project: MSc Global Leadership and Management in Healthcare
Information about the provision can be found on the University website:
The appointment is to run for 5 academic years from date of appointment.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Paula Bednarz-Withers DIRECT at firstname.lastname@example.org , providing a copy of your most recent CV. The closing date for applications is 14.08.2023