Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
- A holiday entitlement of 259 hours (35 days), plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
- Special leave to support a range of circumstances
- Hybrid working arrangements: 60:40
- A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
- A range of family friendly benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an individual with significant knowledge of dental hygiene and/or therapy, and who already has some experience of teaching and assessing students in practice, to embark on an academic career and join our team!
Building upon your existing knowledge and experience you will deliver contemporary and engaging teaching to our students. There will also be opportunity for you to contribute to the design of programmes in this area and to become involved in enterprise, consultancy and other business engagement activities.
You must hold a degree in a relevant subject (or an equivalent professional qualification), or significant practical work experience in dental therapy. Applicants must be fully registered with the General Dental Council and will appreciate all aspects of clinical governance. The ability to contribute to curriculum development is essential, as are strong communication and presentation skills.
This post is available on a full-time, job share or flexible working basis. (If you wish to apply on a job share or flexible working basis you must state this on your application).
If you are shortlisted, your interview it will take place via Microsoft Teams.