Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
- A holiday entitlement of 259 hours (35 days), plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
- Special leave to support a range of circumstances
- Hybrid working arrangements: 60% On Campus 40% Working from home
- A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
- A range of family friendly benefits
- An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
The School of Health & Life Sciences is seeking to appoint a practice nurse with significant nursing experience to contribute to teaching, research, knowledge exchange, enterprise and business engagement within the Department of Nursing & Midwifery.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will require significant engagement with the appropriate PSRB.
You will have the ability to contribute to curriculum development and will be committed to undertaking research, development and/or scholarship to enhance teaching. Experience of (or a willingness to develop) skills and knowledge for the delivery of Advanced Clinical Practice provision is also essential.
Applicants should review the Job Description and Person Specification for the role.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post MAY qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
If you are shortlisted, your interview will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
For more information and to apply see https://tuwpapps.tees.ac.uk/trent22live_webrecruitment/wrd/run/etrec107gf.open?VACANCY_ID=88470167mG&WVID=3395700LFi&LANG=USA
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University (https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfm).