The University of Sunderland is seeking to appoint an external panel member for a programme re approval event for the MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship provision.
This event will take place in November 2022 via Teams.
More information about our courses is available here https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/study/higher-and-degree-apprenticeships/advanced-clinical-practitioner/
Experience and qualifications needed
- Significant knowledge of the Advanced Clinical Practitioner agenda across a range of disciplines.
- Experience and significant knowledge of the requirements of higher level apprenticeships.
- Extensive experience in teaching, assessment and academic leadership on Master level programmes, including design of programmes and/or modules and design of assessment
- Knowledge of relevant UK-sector external reference points for academic standards and quality assurance and enhancement: QAA Quality Code, FHEQ, NICATS level descriptors.
- Awareness of relevant current developments in advanced clinical practitioner apprenticeships relevant to programme and module design and learning, teaching and assessment
- Experience of external examining
To apply for this opportunity: Please supply:
- A statement of how you meet the essential and desirable criteria
- Your CV
Please send these by email to email@example.com by 30th July 2022.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your email with in 72 hours of receipt.
However, please note that appointment is subject to approval by the University’s Academic Development and Quality Sub Committee and we may require further details from you to submit the nomination.
Right to work in the UK
Please note that a statutory check for right to work in the UK will be carried out prior to appointment. Further information is available here.