Teesside University are looking to appoint a new module and award examiner for the FdSc Nursing Associate Programme within the School of Health and Life Sciences.
The subject areas involved are:
- Study Skills and Professionalism – Level 4 Module
- An Introduction to Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology – Level 4 Module
- Person Centred Care – The Service User Experience – Level 4 Module
- Introduction to Public Health for Nursing Associates – Level 4 Module
- Developing the Professional Practice of the Nursing Associate – Level 4 Module
- Developing Public Health in Practice for Nursing Associates – Level 5 Module
- Caring for People with Acute and Long-Term Conditions and Co morbidities – Level 5 Module
- Working in Teams – Level 5 Module
- Investigating Evidence and Contributing to Change – Level 5 Module
- Enhancing Practice for the Nursing Associate – Level 5 Module
Information about the provision can be found on the University website: https://www.tees.ac.uk/undergraduate_courses/nursing_&_health/fdsc_nursing_associate_higher_apprenticeship.cfm
The appointment is to run for 5 academic years from December 2023.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Mark Wheatley DIRECT at email@example.com providing a copy of your most recent CV. The closing date for application is Friday, 30 June 2023.