Teesside University are looking to appoint a new Module and Award External Examiner for the BSc (Hons) Clinical Optometry within the School of Health and Life Sciences.
The subject areas involved are:
First Year Modules
- AHH1071-N Foundation of Ocular Anatomy (20 credits/Semester 1)
- AHH1075-N Ophthalmic Lenses and Dispensing (20 credits/Semester 2)
- AHH1072-N Geometric Optics (20 credits/Semester 1)
Second Year Modules
- AHH2082-N Contact Lenses A (20 credits/Semester 1)
- AHH2083-N Investigative Techniques (20 credits/Semester 1)
- AHH2085-N Optometry Clinical Practice and Communication Skills 1 (20 credits/Semester 2)
- AHH2087-N An Introduction to Pathology and Ocular Disease (20 credits/Semester 2)
Third Year Modules
- AHH3138-N Advanced Ocular Pathology and Disease Management (20 credits/Semester 1)
- AHH3139-N Contact Lenses B (20 Credits/Semester 1)
- AHH3140-N Optometry Clinical Practice and Communication Skills 2 (20 credits/Semesters 1-2)
Information about the provision can be found on the University website:
The appointment is to run for 5 academic years from November 2023.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Emily Hedley DIRECT at email@example.com, providing a copy of your most recent CV. The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 26 July 2023.