The School of Nursing and Midwifery at University of Plymouth is currently looking to appoint an External Advisor to act as a member of a Periodic Review Panel for Nursing and Midwifery Post-Graduate Research (PGR) provision. The remit of the Periodic Review is 2017-18 to the present.
The External Advisor will be required to review programme documentation and a periodic review self-evaluation document prior to the approval meeting (which will be held in Plymouth on the morning of June 15th). The Periodic Review Panel will also comprise of University of Plymouth representatives.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced colleagues that meet the criteria below:
- holds, or has held, a senior academic leadership role (Director of PGR or equivalent).
- has not been a member of staff at University of Plymouth or at any of our partner institutions/Colleges in the last 5 years
- has not been a student at University of Plymouth or at any of our partner institutions/Colleges in the last 5 years
- has not been an External Examiner at University of Plymouth or any of our partner institutions/Colleges in the past 5 years (this includes reciprocal arrangements where a University of Plymouth member of academic staff has been an External Examiner at the nominee’s HEI)
- has not worked collaboratively with any member of staff involved in bringing forward the proposal (e.g. on research papers/publications)
- has not had direct responsibility for providing placements for students from this or another related programme
All appointments are subject to the candidate meeting the University’s criteria for appointment. If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2023, or for further information about the role email email@example.com