UWE Bristol, School of Health, and Social Wellbeing is seeking a Field External Examiner to start as soon as possible. The post will be for 4 years and includes the need to attend various examination boards.
Essential: Applicants must be registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health and Care Professions Council
The subject cluster requires a Field External Examiner to represent a range of academic perspectives in Physiotherapy. Examples of modules are as follows:
- Applied Physiotherapy Practice 2b
- Clinical Reasoning for Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy
- Clinical Reasoning in Neurological Physiotherapy
- Developing Clinical Reasoning in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and Practice 2a
- Informing Practice through Research and Inquiry (Applied Physiotherapy)
- Physiotherapy Practice Across the Lifespan
You will be required to attend examination boards during the year and complete an annual report. The External examiners operational guide can be accessed by using this link: https://www2.uwe.ac.uk/services/Marketing/about-us/cas/EE-ID-Ex-Exam-Operational-Guide.pdf
For further information about the roles and provision please contact Carole Irwin (Quality, Governance and Enhancement – School of Health and Social Wellbeing) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please send your expression of interest and a CV to email@example.com quoting ‘Physiotherapy EE’ in the subject field.
The closing date for this application is 21th November 2023