PeoplesFuture Ltd (a sister company of Coventry University) provides a sector leading, dedicated inclusive service to Coventry University Group students supporting their successful global education experience and graduate employment outcomes. Tailoring our service to each students’ individual needs and career aspirations, we are an integral part of the student journey that starts at enrolment and continues beyond graduation.
Our dedicated Teaching Fellow team are subject specialists focused on delivering student education, which is active, social, applied, and inclusive within our vibrant and varied education environment.
As Senior Teaching Fellow in Physiotherapy based at Coventry Campus you will undertake teaching and course co-ordination while supporting the development and delivery of undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional programs and other core activities ensuring students have an effective learning experience. Senior Teaching Fellows lead on aspects of the student learning experience including the leadership of staff teams.
Based within the School of Health and Care you will work with and lead other academic colleagues to enrich the student learning and teaching experience to ensure, as appropriate, relevant aspects of research, enterprise and professional context are embedded in modules and courses.
- Lead the curation, adaptation, design and development of module and course teaching materials including Curriculum development.
- To work across courses in the assessment of physiotherapy learning for pre-registration and post registration education.
- To work collaboratively to bring together creative and innovative approaches to the design and delivery of physiotherapy education
- To contribute to the development of others learning and teaching practices
- To support practice based learning in collaboration with partners
- Master’s degree in an appropriate subject or Honours Degree with appropriate professional qualification
- HCPC registrant in Physiotherapy
- A teaching qualification or acceptance of the requirement to acquire one if not already held
- Active membership of an appropriate professional body would be advantageous.
- A teaching qualification or extensive experience of delivering professional and/or university education
- PhD or active membership of an appropriate professional body would be advantageous