The University of Worcester seeks to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly motivated UK HCPC-registered Dietitian to lead the development of our exciting new course in Dietetics. The successful candidate will be an experienced academic with expertise in course design and development. The successful applicant will also contribute to teaching and learning and be committed to providing a high quality experience for students.
- Have experience in curriculum development and innovative course design
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Hold relevant qualification(s), preferably to include some post-graduate study
- Have experience of supporting learners in a clinical and/or university setting,
- An interest in research
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about Dietetics education
Come and join us; share your knowledge, passion and expertise with our students and our staff to see a new generation of Dietitians develop and thrive at the University of Worcester.
The School of Allied Health and Community provides a broad range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate education that directly improves health outcomes and healthcare for patients and families. This includes courses and research in; Health and Social Care; Occupational Therapy; Physiotherapy; Paramedic Science; Social Work; Healthcare Leadership and Management.