The University of Worcester seeks to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly motivated UK HCPC-registered radiographer to lead the development of our exciting new course in Diagnostic Radiography. The successful candidate will be an experienced academic with expertise in course design and development. The successful applicant will also contribute to teaching and learning and be committed to providing a high-quality experience for students.
- Have experience in curriculum development and innovative course design
- Be registered with the HCPC as a diagnostic radiographer
- Hold relevant qualification(s), preferably to include some post-graduate study
- Have experience of supporting learners in a clinical and/or university setting
- An interest in research
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about radiography education and being a therapeutic radiographer
The University of Worcester is a high achieving, award-winning, dynamic institution with a notably inclusive, civic ethos. It is one of the Country’s top universities for gender equality, with multiple accolades for teaching quality, inclusion, contribution to the community, and environmental sustainability.
We are a leading provider of health education, from Nursing and Midwifery to Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Our new Medical School is on target to open next year, and we are now expanding our portfolio further to educate the next generation of radiographers.
If you are interested in joining us at this exciting time and would relish the challenge of educating the next generation of professionals, we welcome your application.
Informal queries in relation to this role are welcome and should be directed to Debbie Sabbato (PA to the Head of School of Allied Health and Community) via email to D.Sabbato@worc.ac.uk