We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a track record of achievement and leadership in the Higher Education sector. This post represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a team of staff in Keele University’s successful School of Allied Health Professions.
Responsible to the Head of School, to undertake teaching, research, managerial and administrative duties, as assigned.
- To act as Programme Director for the Radiography programme.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of the Radiography programme.
- To play a key role in supporting the strategic ambition and direction of the School including the development of enterprise activities and diversification of educational provision and approaches to delivery.
Key tasks include, to:
- Contribute to the provision of academic leadership within programmes run by the School
- Contribute to the delivery and organisation of teaching in the School
- Contribute to the design and delivery of new programmes
- Provide strategic planning for School initiatives
You will engage across the range of the School’s activities and support the strategic ambition and direction of the School. You will engage actively in learning and teaching activities, educational innovation and pedagogic development across the School’s curricula. For Senior Lecturing posts you will pursue research that is aligned with one of the Faculty Research Institutes or is otherwise negotiated with the Head of School.
You will hold HCPC or an equivalent professional registration and a postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline/ area. You will have a PhD and demonstrable research capacity. You will have experience of delivering excellent teaching within higher education and your experience of engagement with curriculum development and leadership will enable you to make a significant contribution to the School’s culture, high quality student experience and delivery of its future ambition.
The University is committed to operating flexible working practices wherever possible. Part time working will be considered.
Keele University values equality and diversity across our workforce and to ensuring our staff community is reflective of the diversity of our student population. In support of these commitments the University welcomes applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds for all roles.
Please note this appointment is subject to both medical clearance by the University’s Occupational Health provider and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.