We are one of the biggest providers of advanced practitioners to the UK; a vibrant community of academics, practitioners and researchers with a commitment to providing high quality research informed teaching, to ensure active learning.
Our multi-professional advancing practice team deliver a large portfolio of advancing practice and leadership education including our MSc Advanced Clinical Practice. Now we’re looking to add to our team.
This job could be right for you if you’re:
- An enthusiastic and passionate clinician and aspiring academic with teaching ability and a willingness to learn
- Looking to take ownership and responsibility of the student experience with the Advanced Practice Programmes.
- Self-motivated and want to expand your learning.
- Keen to work on our integrated pre-registration curricula, where advanced skills are now introduced into pre-registration training. Covering topics like prescribing, chest auscultation and intravenous cannulation.
- Confident and innovative and want to challenge professional boundaries and make a difference locally and nationally.
You’ll need experience of working as a practitioner, physician associate or in an advanced practice role and the ability to design and deliver transformative and innovative learning experiences. You will need to be a prescriber and will take a leadership role within the advancing practice team, delivering on elements of our MSc Advanced clinical Practice courses.
You’ll have a broad academic remit that will include planning, delivering and evaluating teaching and learning and supporting students, as well as developing your own research and scholarship.
For this job we particularly welcome applications from minority ethnic candidates and male candidates who are underrepresented in this area/ this type of job at Sheffield Hallam.
The University may be able to sponsor the employment of international applicants in this role; this will depend on a number of factors specific to the individual applicant.
We welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements
Apply at https://bit.ly/3renPqy