Practice Education Facilitator (PEF) in Radiography – 60% FTE –
School of Medical and Health Sciences
Grade 7: £35,333 – £42,155 p.a. pro rata
Contract Duration : Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the above-mentioned post. The successful applicant will contribute to supporting radiography services to facilitate a positive learning environment for radiography students in practice, with responsibilities which span the partnership placement providers across North Wales.
The successful candidate will be expected to work within their own professional field of practice. The successful applicant must:
- be registered with HCPC with recent post qualification in radiography
- have a degree in Radiography or Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Diagnostic)
- have experience of supporting radiography students in practice
- have experience of teaching and/or facilitation of learning in practice
- have knowledge of relevant HCPC frameworks and standards and SoR/CoR guidance
- appreciation of the bilingual context across North Wales
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post,
The successful candidates will be expected to commence as soon as possible. This is a part-time post working 60% FTE hours.
This role will be located on campus at Wrexham. Through our Dynamic Working framework, there will also be the option to spend some time working remotely (although remaining in the UK) to support work life balance, which will be discussed further with candidates at interview.