2x Senior Research Fellows – Institute of Health and Social Care (0.4 FTE: 1 years fixed term, with the option to extend)
We are seeking an experienced research active clinicians (Allied Health Professionals, Nurses or Midwifes) to support the delivery of our research strategy for Health and Social Care
The individual should demonstrate the following higher level skills:
- Leadership and Management effectiveness
- Customer Service Excellence
- Complex Analytical Reasoning
- Decision Making
The skills and experience you will need to be successful
- Experience of working as a clinical-academic / researcher outside of medicine in the NHS
- Experience of different research methodologies
- Demonstrated success in research/enterprise with a recent track record of:
- Research project design and delivery
- Applying for research grants;
- Publications in area of specialism;
- Demonstrated success in building and sustaining effective relationships.
- Proven experience in and commitment to staff development and continuous organisational development and process improvement.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in higher education and the NHS relevant to developing a research / clinical academic career outside of medicine.
Details about the role and How to apply
This a fixed term 0.4FTE post for one year (with the option to extend). The post-holder will be expected to work such hours as are reasonably necessary to fulfil the stated duties and responsibilities. Exact working days are negotiable.
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria.
Click the apply button and complete the short application form that will allow you to upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter via our recruitment system. Please ensure that you have reviewed the selection criteria and addressed the requirements in your cover letter.
Please note, the contact details listed above are for enquiries only. Application forms, covering letters, or curriculum vitae documents sent directly to the contact listed will be disregarded.
Interview and assessment process:
Closing Date: Monday 20 Feb 2023
It is expected that interviews will be held on 9 & 10 March 2023
Please click on the attachment above to view the Job Description and Person Specification (Right click and select ‘open in new tab’ option – Please note that it has been reported that the iTrent system does not operate correctly on Safari.
Please Note: The Job Reference number for this post is REQ8351
Employment Visa: Under the UK Governments PSB scheme this role does not meet the criteria to be sponsored by LSBU for a Skilled Worker Route (SWR) application.
Please be advised that currently LSBU will only support the Certificate of Sponsorship for any employment visas and will not support the payment of the employment visa for the offered candidate and/or dependants.
Recruitment Process: The email account you use to apply will be used for recruitment communication. Please ensure that you use an email account that you regularly monitor.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early, should we receive sufficient applications.