Full Time, Permanent Job
Job Reference: 0000020140
Salary: £44,263 – £56,021 per annum (Grade 6)
Min 45 days holiday, employer pension contributions of 23%, access to our benefits platform and much more.
We are seeking to recruit Lecturers in Nursing (adult nursing, mental health, learning disabilities and other nursing fields), who are passionate about the development of the nursing profession and preparing future nurses!
As a member of the nursing Subject Group, you will be joining a vibrant academic team who work with other colleagues across the school as part of a supportive, collaborative interprofessional community. You will be working with expert enthusiastic colleagues who are committed to providing an outstanding student experience on our nursing programmes, at all academic levels.
As part of your role you will teach, assess, support students as a personal tutor and lead modules and programmes in the School; with initial support and the opportunity to add a teaching qualification, if you are new to Higher Education.
You will be supported in the role to further develop your own academic career in your identified academic pathway (Professional Practice, Learning & Teaching, Research or Business & Enterprise) through access to a range of resources available to all University staff and through a coaching approach to personal development. We work in an inclusive way and can support flexible and remote working.
If you are excited at the prospect of joining our fantastic interprofessional team as a Lecturer in Nursing, then we’d love to receive an application from you!
- Degree and/or Postgraduate degree (preferably Masters degree) in relevant discipline.
- Current registration with the relevant Professional Statutory Regulatory Body for the role.
- Demonstrable evidence of teaching, assessing, and supporting learners in a higher education and/or clinical practice setting.
- A growing research/scholarship profile including professional dissemination activity and/or peer reviewed publications.
- Commitment to sustained continuous professional/academic development.
- Experience of working clinically.
- Doctoral level qualification in relevant discipline.
- Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy or a strong willingness to achieve membership within 2 years of appointment.
- Evidence of applying for external funding.
For more information on this exciting opportunity see https://jobs.napier.ac.uk/mthrprod_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d163630H6uS&WVID=4376296Olf
Application closing date: Sunday 18 August
Interviews plan to take place mid-September – early October in-person where possible.
For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.