The University of Roehampton London is recruiting to the role of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Physiotherapy (part-time) to join our expanding School of Life and Health Sciences and be part of an exciting new programme team.
- An ambitious academic with a bold vison who can deliver excellence in Physiotherapy education?
- Passionate about enhancing the teaching and learning of students, as well as the continued success and development of our School’s expansive undergraduate and postgraduate portfolio?
- Enthusiastic about student-centred pedagogy and support?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Play a significant part in teaching Physiotherapy students, as well as on other relevant healthcare programmes
- Contribute to education delivery, simulated learning and clinical liaison across our range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Contribute to and enhance the teaching and learning, research and knowledge exchange reputation of the School.
- Be part of a community of academics and practitioners.
The School of Life and Health Sciences at the University of Roehampton is a relatively new provider of healthcare education but has quickly established a reputation for quality and innovation that helps students become successful individuals with rewarding careers, regardless of their background and circumstances. The School is committed to delivering outstanding student outcomes and making a positive impact on society. We offer a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and have one of the fastest growing healthcare education portfolios in the UK. Our facilities include state-of-the-art clinical simulation facilities and a world-class library.
Our community-focused healthcare programmes include MSc Physiotherapy launching Jan 2024; Adult, Mental Health and Children’s Nursing and the Nursing Associate
apprenticeship. We are working with local stakeholders to develop further programmes including Occupational Therapy, Sports Therapy and Advanced Clinical Practice. We
are very proud of our 2023 NSS results with 96% and 93% positive scores in Mental Health and Adult Nursing respectively.
WHY CHOOSE ROEHAMPTON?
- Work on our stunning 54-acre campus, with views over Richmond Park.
- Access the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Benefit from our outstanding annual leave provision.
- Sector leading family friendly policies
To apply, please visit: https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Working-at-Roehampton/
The closing date for completed applications is: 14 October 2023
To learn more about this post and for an informal conversation please contact Head of Physiotherapy, Dr. Rachel Chan
It is expected that interviews will be held on 10 November 2023
The University is committed to EDI and is a ‘disability confident’ employer