Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Advanced Clinical practice
Based at Oxstalls Campus, Gloucester
We require applicants to be:
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of working as an Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Enthusiastic and credible in educating others.
- Passionate about making a difference for people in our care.
- Keen to support nurses of the future to care for themselves in order to care for others.
- Formal teaching experience in higher education is preferred but is not essential for the Lecturer (Grade 7) post.
- An enthusiasm to embrace change, work as part of the innovative nursing team and ability to contribute to the growing research profile of the subject area is essential.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growing portfolio of nursing programmes, supporting the module leadership role and implementation of the future nurse standards. This also offers an exciting opportunity for you to be involved in moving the School forward with its strategic plan to deliver a sustainable nursing workforce for Gloucestershire in collaboration with our partners.
Applicants must hold a relevant professional qualification including an Advanced Clinical Practice qualification.
You will work closely with the Academic Subject Leader, Academic Course Leaders, Strategic Lead for Partnerships and Placements and our collaborative partners to deliver the vision for nurse education in Gloucestershire.
For an informal discussion please contact Rachel Jefferies, Academic Subject Lead – Nursing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday, 10 January 2021
Interview Date: Friday 22 January 2021
The University understands the benefits of recruiting a diverse range of people and we select the best possible on merit alone. We welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader, guaranteeing to offer an interview to anyone who meets the definition of disability set out in the Equality Act 2010 and who meets all of the essential criteria contained within the person specification.
To apply visit www.glos.ac.uk/jobs and download and save the Application for Employment Form to your computer. You will need to complete this form as part of the online application process. Your application will not be considered without this form.