Shape a rewarding experience that fosters professional excellence
From industry-leading teaching and insights to delivering everyday student support, you champion the professional requirements and standards of this tough but rewarding profession. Continually monitoring quality and improvement to foster the very best learner performance, you also help individuals overcome challenges throughout their diverse journey of placements and assessments.
What you’ll be doing
- Championing quality monitoring and continuous improvement in line with BPP standards
- Undertaking module leadership as well as engaging and quality lecturing in line with the syllabus
- Contributing to the analysis of programme quality indicators for programme and student performance
- Supporting the shortlisting and interviewing of applicants
- Facilitating Student Staff Liaison Committee
- Contributing to the shortlisting and interviewing of applicants
- Supporting student through the completion of academic work
- Providing guidance to students related to the progression and completion of their studies
- Advising and actioning student referrals to other University Central support services
- Engaging in academic marking
- Maintaining CPD
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 30 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare, and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.