The University of Northampton is looking for two External Examiners to support a growing portfolio of stand-alone modules and postgraduate certificates delivered by ourselves and partner organisations:
This inter-professional portfolio consists of both newly validated and established provision including PG certificates in:
- Leading Compassionate Excellence in Nursing & Midwifery
- Advanced Neuroscience Care & Rehabilitation
- Advanced Person-Centred Ophthalmic Care
- Cancer Care
Students accessing this provision are part time and employed within clinical practice settings.
We are looking for someone:
- who is currently registered with the NMC with expertise in provision offered inter-professionally, ideally a Programme Leader, Senior Lecturer or in a role with oversight of postgraduate provision.
- who is interested in active blended learning approaches to education and who would enjoy the experience of visiting our partner hospitals to view teaching and learning facilities and meet with clinical educators.
- previous experience as an external examiner is preferred but not essential
The appointment will be for the four academic years 2021 to 2025, with the post commencing as soon as possible
Please note that we cannot currently accept applications from staff at the following universities:
- Anglia Ruskin
- London South Bank
Closing date: 8 October 2021
If you are interested in applying for this role (or to request further information), please send a recent CV to Tracey Ali email@example.com