Healthcare Practice MSc & BSc (Hons)
We are looking to appoint 3 external examiners (EE) to support this programme which includes a number of optional pathways. Therefore, we would welcome applications from EE’s interesting in supporting a combination of standalone modules.
Director of Studies contact: Mark Stobbart (email@example.com)
The number of modules per EE is negotiable depending on cohort size however for most EE’s 3/4 modules would be the norm.
- HCR3018/HCRM036 Developing Yourself Personally and Professionally
- NUR3211/NURM125 Leading and Managing Long-term Conditions
- HCR3019/HCRM037 Implementing Change in Practice
- NUR3204/NURM182 Health Assessment / Health Assessment of the Child
- NURM186 Advanced Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
- NUR3225 Research for Professional Practice
- NURM112 Dissertation (PT)
- HCR3020/HCRM040 Promoting Sexual & Reproductive Health
- NUR3200/NURM104 Advanced Assessment of the Newborn and Midwives / Examination of the Newborn for Midwives
Informal enquiries can be made to the relevant Director of Studies, or Head of Department; Education, Amy Dopson (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to provide additional information on module size, content and expectations.
Interested applicants are required to contact the named Director of Studies, submitting a current Curriculum Vitae and additional application details will then be provided.
Deadline for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021, however applications are subject to early closure if significant application number is reached prior to closure date.