School of Health and Social Care, Swansea University
The School of Health and Social Care within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University is seeking to appoint an external examiner for each of the standalone CPD modules listed below for an initial four year period.
- SHG3120/SHGM61 Essentials of Neonatal Special Care Nursing
- SHG3121/SHGM77 Development of Intensive Neonatal Nursing Care
The successful applicant will be asked to attend one examination board per year and submit an annual report following this. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
- Experience of delivering pre-registration programmes
- Current NMC registration on the appropriate part of the register
- Previous experience as an external examiner
Date of appointment:
- Four years from start of tenure.
Programme details will be provided to the appointee and induction/training offered.
For expressions of interest, further information on the programme or to submit your CV, please contact Emma Williams Emma.Williams@Swansea.ac.uk