The University of Wolverhampton requires external examiners for the following programmes within the Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing:
- PGDip Specialist Community Nursing (General Practice Nursing)
- PGDip Specialist Community Nursing (District Nursing)
- PGDip Specialist Community Nursing (District Nursing) Apprenticeship
- Advanced University Diploma Fundamentals of General Practice Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Specialist Community Nursing (Top-up) General Practice Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Specialist Community Nursing (Top-up) District Nursing
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of coursework across this provision. We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work.
External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting on 1 September 2021 – 31 December 2025.
Interested persons should send their CV to FEHWQuality@wlv.ac.uk quoting reference number DNGP/17.02.21.
Closing date: 30 April 2021
Reference No: DNGP/17.02.21