The Schools of Nursing and Midwifery, are currently looking to appoint External Examiners/Reviewers to support our Institutional Periodic Review of CPD/Post Registration courses, delivered across our campuses in Chelmsford, Peterborough and Cambridge.
We are seeking to appoint 2 reviewers for nursing and 2 reviewers for midwifery.
This is for a one-off review of our portfolio to consider currency. The Team at ARU will provide details of the courses under review and an outline of recent development made to ensure currency and enhancement over the past review period.
This review will be undertaken via correspondence in September 2021.
A payment of £250 can be claimed for this review.
Letters of application are invited, together with CV and confirmation should be sought that:
- The current employing HEI has a minimum of 5 FTE category A submissions in the current RAE with 50% of activity being recorded as greater than 2*
- The applicant has had no formal links with Anglia Ruskin in the last five years (please note: this does not include acting as an external panel member at approval events) and;
- That s/he is willing to work across academic levels (4, 5 and 6) as part of the assessment system.
- That a relevant NMC qualification is held, along with appropriate academic examining experience.
For further information or informal discussion about the post, please contact;
- Melanie Bird; email@example.com Head of School, Nursing & Midwifery (Chelmsford)