The School of Nursing and Advanced Practice at Liverpool John Moores University wishes to appoint an External Examiner for our Professional Nurse Advocate Programme. This is a recurring standalone 20 Credit Module that is a clinical and professional leadership programme. For further information please contact Natalie Robinson PNA Programme Lead at email@example.com
Suitable candidates will:
- Be employed in Higher Education
- Hold a FHEQ level 7 qualification and have experience in designing, delivering and assessing L7 provision.
- Have previous External Examiner experience.
- Moderate samples of essay scripts and other assessed materials, advising the programme teams on the content and standard of assessments
- Submit module reports and a yearly programme report.
- Liaise with other external examiners at LJMU.
- Attend the Board of Examiners as required.
- Advise on academic misconduct and appeal cases.
- Be resident and have the right to work in the UK.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced lecturers. All appointments are subject to the candidate meeting the University’s criteria for appointment. The appointment will be as soon as possible and tenure will normally be for a period of 4 years. Applicants should have previous experience of being an external examiner and hold current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
If you are interested in this post please send your expression of interest, together with your current CV to Natalie Robinson Senior Lecturer Programme Leader Professional Nurse Advocate Programme firstname.lastname@example.org