Canterbury Christ Church University is seeking to appoint an external examiner for the BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science Course commencing September 2023.
- Programme title -BSc Paramedic Science
- Intakes per year -1 per academic year
- Approximate number of students- 50 per cohort
- Number of exam boards per year – 4 (where unavoidable, attendance can be at a distance).
Responsibilities of the External Examiner are as follows:
- Attend the Progression and Award Board of Examiners
- Provide brief report to Progression and Award Board on modules sampled.
- Attend the University induction for External Examiners.
- minimum of Honours degree in relevant subject
- Current registration with HCPC as a paramedic, and employed within UK HEI
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience with Higher Education curriculum development and management relevant to paramedic subjects
- Sufficient standing, credibility and breadth of experience within the discipline to be able to command the respect of academic and, where appropriate, professional peers.
To apply for this opportunity please send a statement of how you meet the criteria and your CV by email to email@example.com by 30/06/23.
Please note that appointment is subject to approval by the Faculty’s Quality and Standards Office and we may require further details from you to submit the nomination.