The School of Nursing and Midwifery, is currently looking to appoint an External Examiner to support our Nursing Associate courses (direct entry and apprentices), delivered across our campuses in Chelmsford, Peterborough and Cambridge.
Our assessment panels are usually held on the Chelmsford campus and are currently being held in a virtual platform
Letters of application are invited, together with CV and confirmation should be sought that:
- The current employing HEI has a minimum of 5 FTE category A submissions in the current RAE with 50% of activity being recorded as greater than 2*
- The applicant has had no formal links with Anglia Ruskin in the last five years (please note: this does not include acting as an external panel member at approval events) and;
- That s/he is willing to work across academic levels (4 and 5) as part of the assessment system.
- That a relevant NMC qualification is held, along with appropriate academic examining experience.
Please note to avoid conflicts of interest, we cannot take applications from the following universities as we currently have existing external examiners from these institutions:
- University of West London
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Kingston University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of East Anglia
- London South Bank University
- Bournemouth University
- Suffolk University
For further information or informal discussion about the post, please contact;
Laura Adley firstname.lastname@example.org Deputy Head of School, Child and Mental Health Nursing and Direct Entry Nursing Associates (Chelmsford)