AECC University College is seeking a second External Examiner for our research & audit units on the PGCert/PGDip/MSc Medical Ultrasound course. Units include:
- Clinical Audit
- Audit Methods
- Research methods
The appointment starts with immediate effect with a normal tenure of 4 academic years.
Previous external examining experience is strongly preferred. Applicants should be a member of academic staff at a UK higher education provider: and should have:
1. current ultrasound education and/or clinical experience with relevance to a number of the specified areas above. (This is required to satisfy the requirements of the Consortium for the Accreditation of Sonographic Education (CASE))
2. experience in course design and delivery
3. a good understanding of UK quality standards at FHEQ Level 7.
4. MSc Medical Ultrasound
5. experience of delivering and assessing research units at level 7
Full criteria for the appointment and expectations of the role will be provided to suitable applicants. A fee is payable in line with sector norms as well as reasonable expenses, subject to standard HMRC regulations. If you are interested and eligible, please express your interest by email to email@example.com by Friday 24th March 2023.
Please include the following information:
1. CV, including details of any other External Examining appointments you currently hold and have previously held, including the start and end dates of these appointments
2. Details of any involvement you have had with AECC University College (formally known as the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic) or Bournemouth University in the past 5 years.
Please note that all appointments are subject to verification of eligibility to work in the UK, as per UK Visas and Immigration requirements.
Your data will be held and not processed for any purpose other than that for which it has been obtained, in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation until this recruitment process has concluded. Should you be unsuccessful in your application your data will be destroyed securely.