We are seeking to appoint an External Examiner for MSc Healthcare Leadership, within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedic Practice, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. The Course consists of two routes, full time, and part time. This Masters level programme has a modular delivery. The position requires the External Examiner to have expertise of leadership in healthcare, have completed a minimum of a Masters degree and normally have experience as an external examiner.
The appointment will commence October 1st. The tenure of appointment is for four years. All External Examiner appointments are subject to approval by the University Academic Board. Induction to the role will be provided prior to the start date.
- Comment on the content of the subject area
- Review proposed summative assessment briefs and exam papers.
- Externally examine a range of assessments
- Attend examination boards and submit an annual report.
- Engage in communication with the academic and course team on course conduct and any modifications.
Further information, applications and a detailed CV should be submitted to: SNMPDeansOffice@rgu.ac.uk