We are seeking an external examiner for our MSc Health Research at Bournemouth University. We are looking to appoint to these by October 2022 and the period of appointment will be for a maximum of four years.
The programme aims to take students through the research process from formulating a suitable research question to designing the study, collecting appropriate data and reporting the findings.
More details can be found at https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/courses/msc-health-research.
As an External Examiner you will:
- Have expertise in the design, delivery, and assessment of health research education, as evidenced by their current (or previous) post within a higher education establishment.
- Attend at least one assessment board each year
- Be available to review assessment material electronically at points throughout the year
- Review new modules in preparation for validation events.
- Submit an annual report to the University Quality and Standard Boards.
Further information about the role of an external examiner at BU can be found in the following link:
For more details and an informal conversation please contact our Programme Lead, Sharon Docherty, email email@example.com
Please send expressions of interest together with a current CV to Dr Sharon Docherty Programme Lead by Wednesday 31st August 2022: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also require proof of your right to work in the UK prior to the making the appointment. The annual fee for acting as an External Examiner at Bournemouth University is £450.