The School of Health and Care at Coventry University wishes to appoint an External Examiner to support our current team of External Examiners for modules within the MSc Global Healthcare Management courses.
Coventry University offers extensive support for External Examiners and holds briefing workshops annually. Further support is also provided by the professional lead, course directors and course administrators. As an External Examiner you will be expected to moderate modules delivered on the course and review assessment materials prior to the Assessment Boards. You will also be required to complete an annual External Examining Report.
Applicants are advised that the University applies the following criteria to external examiner appointments:
- The area of expertise of External Examiners is within the area of assessment undertaken;
- Applicants are or should have recently been employed (or are still employed) within a university appointment;
- Applicants must not have been a Coventry University External Examiner or employee within the last five years;
- Applicants will have a recognised qualification in Leadership and Management;
- Experience of being an External Examiner is desirable but not essential.
Please note that all appointments are subject to verification of eligibility to work in the UK, as per UK Visas and Immigration requirements.
For expressions of interest please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to, Ogechi Ohadomere, Course Director at email@example.com