School of Health Sciences
Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- MSc Advanced Professional Practice
- MSc Advanced Practice (Distance Learning)
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Degree Apprenticeship)
Appointment commencing immediately
The University of East Anglia has a suite of Advanced Practice programmes, offering routes to advanced practice qualifications for post-registration health practitioners. An opportunity currently exists for an External Examiner to provide external review for the following modules with a primary care focus:
- Optional Advanced Practice Modules:
- Care and Management of Leg Ulcers
- Diabetes Care Management
- Foundations of End of Life Care
- Fundamentals of General Practice
- Minor Illness- two intakes per year currently
Applications are invited from suitably experienced and qualified academics. The successful applicant will be invited to attend an induction day prior to commencement of the role.
- Commenting on draft assessment guidelines, commenting on draft examination papers, reviewing samples of students’ work, pre-Exam Board meetings, attending meetings of examiners (up to two per year), and submitting an annual report.
Optional activities include involvement in a twice-yearly Advanced Practice Programmes Committee meeting and in curriculum development work/ Benchmarking relating to the modules you are overseeing.
For more information please contact the Chair of the Board of Examiners, Dr Marie McGee by email: email@example.com