The University of Manchester is seeking to appoint a combined programme and subject external examiner for the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Paediatrics) programme.
Our MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Paediatrics) programme is aimed at nurses and other health professionals who want to develop their professional skills and clinical practice within paediatrics.
Further details of the programme can be found at;
Some course units may also be accessed by students on other programmes.
The majority of the coursework is electronically submitted by students and is marked online using Grademark and Turnitin. External examiners will be required to use the online moderating process. User guides and support will be available.
The University appointments for external examiners are normally for a period of 4 years.
- Working in a UK HEI with no formal educational links with the University of Manchester in the last 5 years
- Current registration with the NMC, and with a relevant Children’s qualification
- Master’s Degree or above in a related area
- Direct experience of teaching and assessing in the above subject area
• Research and publications in related area
Appointments will be made in line with the University of Manchester’s Guidance for External Examiners. Guidance for External Examiners
Interested candidates should detail their experience in teaching and assessing in the relevant subject.
Expressions of interest, by CV from suitably qualified and experienced colleagues should be sent by the 10th November 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org