The School of Health Sciences is urgently seeking an External Examiner for the Radiography CPD and PG studies framework at Robert Gordon University.
The post requires external moderation of assessments, review of assessment, completion of an annual monitoring report and attendance at the relevant Assessment Boards. The term of office will be for four academic years commencing with effect immediately, and applications are invited to apply.
It is essential you are currently registered as a (Diagnostic) Radiographer on the HCPC register. Full course details and documentation will be provided to the appointee and an induction will be offered (to be held following appointment).
Further information on the current radiography CPD and PG studies framework can be found on our websites:
- PG Cert Image Reporting https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/956-pgcert-diagnostic-image-reporting
- Intravenous Administration https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/779-intravenous-administration
- Contract Learning https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/753-contract-learning-for-professional-development
- Minor Injuries Assessment https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/784-minor-injuries-assessment-5-credits-at-scqf-level-11
- Minor Injuries Discharge https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/792-minor-injuries-discharge-5-credits-at-scqf-level-11
To enquire, please contact Louise Mifsud, Course Leader Radiographic Studies and PG Professional Studies Framework modules, email@example.com
To apply, please send an expression of interest and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with PG CPD EE in the subject field.
The closing date for application is 20 March 2023.
Due to RGU academic regulations requirement we are not able to consider applications from HEIs who are already and/or have recently been an External Examiner for RGU diagnostic radiography course provision portfolio:
- Bournemouth University
- Cardiff University
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Queen Margaret University
- Ulster University
- University of Cumbria
- University of Exeter
- University of Liverpool
- University of Salford
For a successful candidate Right to Work documentation must be seen prior to anyone undertaking any paid work for the school.