The School of Community Health & Midwifery at the University of Central Lancashire is seeking to appoint an External Examiner with appropriate expertise, knowledge to commence September 2023 for the below courses
- MSc / BSc (Hons) Nursing in General Practice
The appointment is subject to approval by the University’s scrutiny process and is for a 4 year period. If you would like to express an interest to be considered for the above post, please get in touch and we will be able to provide more information on the course and the role. This will involve:
- Verification of assessment briefs, exam papers and student work
- Comment on the assessment process and student achievement
- Attend examination board/s and submit an annual report
- Engage in regular discussion with the academic and course team
For further details please contact Gillian Armitage Course lead via email email@example.com and include a copy of your CV showing qualifications, your areas of experience and expertise.