We are looking to appoint an External Examiner to support our CPD programme at the University of Surrey.
Currently we require an EE for the following programmes/modules:
- Public Health Practice SCPHN (BSc & MSc) (Professional qualification required)
- Primary and Community Care (BSc & MSc)
Director of Studies: Felicity Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
EE would support and review work for the following programme modules:
- NUR3225 Research for Professional Practice
- NURM112 Dissertation
- NUR3198/NURM113 Early Intervention Work with Children, Parents and Carers
- NUR3229/NURM144 Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- NUR3321/NURM187 Public Health & Health Promotion Intervention
- NUR3322/NURM188 Specialist Practice in SCPHN (including V100)
- NUR3324/NURM192 Specialist Practice in SCPHN
Informal enquiries can be made to the relevant Director of Studies, or Head of Department; Education, Amy Dopson (email@example.com) who will be able to provide additional information on module size, content and expectations.
Interested applicants are required to contact the named Director of Studies, submitting a current Curriculum Vitae and additional application details will then be provided.
Deadline for applications is Friday 17th September 2021, however applications are subject to early closure if significant application number is reached prior to closure date.