The School of Allied Health and Community at the University of Worcester is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced External Advisor (EA2) for the BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science Course Re-Approval.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Comment on the final documentation
- Attend the final approval meeting (virtual)
Re-Approval to be held in January 2021
The criteria for applicants are as follows:
- Must be a qualified paramedic working in HE
- Must have a minimum of 3-years’ experience of teaching in HE at BSc (Hons) degree level – normally in capacity as course leader or similar and preferably on a paramedic course.
- Must have some knowledge of quality assurance processes
External advisers should not normally have (or have had within the last 5 years) any professional relationship with the University of Worcester, or with staff involved in the course undergoing re-approval.
Interested individuals are also required to send a copy of their CV for consideration.
If you would like further information please contact Head of Department for Paramedic Science and Physician Associates Ruth Jones OBE, firstname.lastname@example.org