The University of Northampton is looking for academics to act as panel members for the Periodic Subject Review of our Advanced Nursing subject area.
We are looking for an Academic Expert(s) who have knowledge and expertise for the following courses that are being reviewed:
• BSc Enhancing Healthcare Practice Top-Up
• BSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Top-Up)
• MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
• MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Non-Prescribing Route) Degree Apprenticeship
• MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Prescribing Route) Degree Apprenticeship
• MSc Advanced Clinical Practice Top Up
• MSc Advanced Professional Practice
• MSc Advancing Practice
• MSc Quality Improvement & Patient Safety
• MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing Top Up
• PG Cert Practice Education
• Postgraduate Certificate in Adult Critical Care
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Cancer Care
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Clinical Practice
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Neuroscience Care & Rehabilitation
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Perioperative Care
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Person-Centred Ophthalmic Care
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Renal & Urology Care
• Postgraduate Certificate in Advancing Practice
• Postgraduate Certificate in Leading Compassionate Excellence in Nursing & Midwifery
• Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Clinical Practice
• Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
• Return to Nursing Practice (Level 6)
• Return to Practice – Specialist Community Public Health Nurses
Knowledge of apprenticeships as well as collaborating with partners would be beneficial, alongside knowledge/experience of distance learning.
The event will be held remotely via an online platform such as Collaborate or Web-ex and will run over two days with day 1 being held on 6 November 2023 and day 2 being held 10 November 2023, we would need you to be available for both dates. The exact timings are yet to be confirmed so we ask initially that you are available all day until the agenda is finalised. Suitable breaks will be included in the agenda.
We pay a fee of £200 (please note this fee is subject to standard PAYE regulations). All this is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are an academic with expertise in these areas and have experience of validations and/or subject reviews, and would like to participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a current CV. In your covering email can you please state your relevant experience and your area(s) of expertise. Please also advise whether you have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years, and if so please state.
Finally, please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email. We apologise in advance, as unfortunately, we are not always able to respond to all applicants. However, even if your application is not successful for this role, we would like to retain your CV on file so that we can contact you regarding future opportunities, if you would prefer us not to do so, please let us know along with your application.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
The University of Northampton is committed to creating a learning experience that celebrates equality and harnesses the power of diversity as exemplified by the rich social and ethnic backgrounds of our students.