The University of Suffolk is seeking an external academic panel member for the validation of MSc Diagnostic Radiography on Thursday 16 February 2023. The event will take place online via MS Teams, 09.15 – 16.45.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified panel member, who:
- Has previously participated in PSRB validation events
- Is a member of HCPC
- Is a member of SCoR is preferable
- Is experienced, and remains actively involved, in the management and delivery of Diagnostic Radiography (preferably at level 7) within the UK Higher Education sector
To avoid a conflict of interest, we are unable to accept candidates from:
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- London South Bank University
- Queen Margaret University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
- University of Leeds
- University of Liverpool
- University of Salford
As part of your role, you will be expected to provide feedback (via a template) on the documentation in advance of the event.
Further guidance notes give full details of the role and can be found on our website:
The position attracts a one-off payment of £200, subject to evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are interested in the position, please send an expression of interest and CV to email@example.com by 16 January 2023.