Edge Hill University’s End Point Assessment Organisation (EHUEPAO) is seeking to engage an External Examiner for the following Programmes with effect from November 2021:
- Vacancy Ref: NMA007
- Programmes: FdSc Nursing Associate Apprenticeship and BSC (HONS) Nursing Apprenticeship
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria
- Applicants must hold a current NMC registration.
- Applicants must hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Applicants should have experience of working within a relevant foundation degree or degree apprenticeship.
- Ideally the applicant should have an understanding of the occupational standards for the FdSc Nursing Associate Apprenticeship and the BSc (Hons) Nursing Apprenticeship and the requirements for their respective integrated End Point Assessments.
- Applicants will be required to confirm that they have not had any association with the EHU FdSc Nursing Associate Apprenticeship within the last 4 years prior to this appointment.
The External Examiner’s Principle duties will include;
- Confirmation of achievement of apprenticeship standard and apprenticeship grade awarded a gateway boards.
- Engagement with EHUEPAO’s Quality Assurance bi-annual governance requirements.
- Production of an Annual Report
If you would like to discuss specific information relating to the role, please contact: Kathryn Drury – Associate Dean Student Experience & Quality Enhancement, email@example.com.
Fees and Expenses are payable in line with the University policy. Admission to the University’s External Examiners Register is on the basis of satisfactory completion of the University’s Committee and Personnel approval processes, including Right to Work and Reciprocity Checks. Prospective External Examiners are encouraged to send an expression of interest and CV to Susan Wilde, Quality Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) citing the vacancy reference.
Your data will be held and not processed for any purpose other than that for which it has been obtained, in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation until this recruitment process has concluded. Should you be unsuccessful in your application your data will be destroyed securely. For more information, our Privacy Notice is available at https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/externalexaminers/
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions
Faculty of Health, Social Care and Medicine
Edge Hill University