St Georges University of London
Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education (IMBE)
Centre for Allied Health
Job Title: Course Director – MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Reader)
Salary: £51,799- £60,022 pro rata (plus £3,195 London Allowance, per annum)
Post Type: Permanent, 0.5FTE
We are looking to appoint an exceptionally motivated and experienced academic to lead the successful multi-professional MSc Advanced Clinical Practice programme. Learners on the programme include qualified Paramedics, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Pharmacists. As Course Director you will be expected to focus on administrative and quality assurance aspects associated with delivering a course successfully. As a Reader you will be required to undertake and lead curriculum delivery, development and innovation and be continually looking to improve course content and provision.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Current registration with the GMC, NMC, HCPC or RCPharm.
- Holding a recognised MSc Advanced Clinical Practice or equivalent
- Practicing Advanced Clinical practitioner with appropriate experience and all four-pillar activity
- Experience of delivering academic education
- Expertise in pre-hospital care or musculo skeletal practice would be an asset
- Recognised teaching qualification desirable, but not essential.
We welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented groups, especially from people with disabilities and/or people from ethnic minority backgrounds.
Flexible working, including part-time or reduced hours of work, opportunities to work from home for many posts, compressed hours and local flexibility in agreeing start and finish times of work are among the extra benefits offered by St George’s, University of London.
Please quote reference: 334-22
Closing date: 04 July 2022
Interview date: 13 – 15 July 2022
Applications should be submitted here: https://jobs.sgul.ac.uk/334-22