Department: School of Nursing
Contract: Permanent & Full-Time
Are you a Registered Nurse who’s interested in exploring a new career? Would you be passionate about supporting the development and success of learners who are only just beginning their journey into nursing? Then read on!
What you’ll be doing:
As an Apprenticeship Coach with BPP, you will help to nurture and support our students throughout each stage of their learning. You will play a pivotal role in empowering passionate individuals who are new to the profession as they build the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will provide high quality support with progress reviews, learner engagement and being on hand to respond to their queries. Your proven, real-life experiences will perfectly position you to help the Nursing talent of the future in developing key qualities as they tackle personal and educational challenges through detailed feedback and regular guidance.
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit a highly motivated, practitioner-experienced individual who would enjoy contributing to the success and development of talent within the nursing sector.
What we’re looking for:
- BSc or Advanced Diploma in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Experience working in an education environment would be beneficial
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of apprenticeships would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to structure and deliver appropriate and effective feedback to apprentices
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
Choose a better work-life balance:
In addition, you’ll have the flexibility of a home-based role, with the option to work from one of our centres should you wish. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded.
N.B: Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship.