Human and Health Sciences
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Operating Department Practice
Lecturer: £34,506 to £38,813 per annum
Senior Lecturer: £39,974 to £50,596 per annum
Permanent, Full time 1.0 FTE
The School of Human and Health Sciences is looking for an experienced person to join our Operating Department Practice team. The position offers an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for peri-operative practice to develop and deliver an inspirational learning experience to our undergraduate and postgraduate students in the area of Operating Department Practice.
The job would ideally suit someone with experience of teaching and research within the peri-operative field. You must be willing to undertake or be registered for a PhD (or equivalent).
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Dr Joanne Garside email@example.com
- Registered Health Professional, experienced in Operating Department Practice
- Experience of teaching/teaching qualification
- Masters level (or working towards) qualifications in a Health related subject
What we can offer you
- A supportive team environment with fantastic opportunities for career progression and CPD
- Support to contribute to the growing research portfolio and working alongside world leading researchers
- A thriving University with a modern campus offering fantastic facilities for work and leisure
- A diverse and motivated student body and professional partnerships with NHS and healthcare partners
For further details about this post and to make an application please visit: http://hud.ac/e3y
Closing Date: 1 April 2019
Interview Date: 2 May 2019
Working for Equal Opportunities.
Innovative University. Inspiring Employer.