The School of Health and Society is actively recruiting a Lecturer in Neonatal care who will help shape its future direction. You will develop and deliver high quality teaching materials in the pre-registration and post registration programmes but will also have the opportunity to contribute across the spectrum of academic work in the School. You will work within a committed team of academics to provide the highest possible student experience, ensuring that the competencies of the students are developed and enhanced. Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a nurse or midwife is required and Advanced neonatal Nurse practitioner Qualification.
The School of Health and Society at the University of Salford is one of the most innovative and respected schools in the UK, and we want you to join our team and make a difference to the work we do. With over 400 staff and 7000 students studying at all levels from foundation degree to PhD we are close community focused on making a real difference to the lives of those who need health or social care. We have recently been at the forefront of the North West response to COVID-19 proving training and resources and our students have been working in front line social work, allied health care, nursing and midwifery.
We want you to join our team and work with us creating the professionals of the future, we successfully train and develop students for careers in the modern world and our students regularly gain employment in their specialty on graduation. We are home to a £2 million simulation centre, a counselling and well-being clinic; a podiatry and sports rehabilitation service and are proud to have the Institute of dementia and the UK’s first doctoral training school in podiatry in our school
At the University of Salford, we offer:
- 32 annual leave days, excluding bank holidays, closure days over Christmas and New Year period. You can also buy up to 10 days of annual leave to build up your allowance
- A car parking on premises is available and subject to competitive monthly fees
- Discounts at on-campus sports centre, retail shops, nurseries and much more
- Contribution to our University of Salford (USS) pension scheme.
- This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit candidates from a healthcare background and particularly those experience in teaching, practice development, research, and education to Post
Graduate level. If you have the attributes required to join us click apply now to submit your application.
Interview dates to be confirmed.